Arriving at Greenway by car
Important: Visitors wishing to arrive by car need to book their car parking in advance. Please read the following information before proceeding with your booking:
- Greenway is located two miles away from the Devon village of Galmpton. We operate a traffic management system to reduce traffic impact on Galmpton, and encourage people whenever possible to travel by 'green ways' to Greenway. For more information about travelling to Greenway, please click here.
- As good neighbours to our local community in Galmpton, there is no parking allowed in the village or on the lane to Greenway..
- Sadly, we are unable to accommodate vehicles longer than 5 metres - please click here to see alternative ways to travel to Greenway.
- Due to limited availability, parking spaces on the day are only available to book by phone: please call 01803 842382 between 9am-5pm.
- You will need to create a password when booking your parking space online to protect your booking. You can use this password to cancel or modify your online booking.
- Please try to arrive as close to your allocated time slot as possible, and be aware that if you arrive early you will have to wait for your parking space to become free at the time you had booked it for. Similarly, please ensure you vacate your parking space by the end of your allocated time, as other visitors will have booked that space.
- From March 2016 parking charges for non-National Trust Members come into place. The charge is £3 per parking session, and free for National Trust Members. Members just need to show their Membership card to our car park attendant and display a car parking sticker in their car. If you are interested in becoming a member and enjoying the many benefits of National Trust membership, including free car parking, please do talk to the team in Visitor Reception when you arrive, or click here. The money raised through car parking charges directly supports the conservation work at Greenway. If you would like to find out more about car parking charges at Greenway, please click here.