Arriving at Greenway by car
Greenway is located two miles away from the lovely Devon village of Galmpton. We operate a traffic management system to reduce traffic impact on Galmpton and encourage people whenever possible to travel by 'green ways' to Greenway. For green travel ideas please visit our Getting There page.
Important: Visitors wishing to arrive by car need to book their car parking in advance. Please read the following information before proceeding with your booking:
- Wednesdays are our busiest day, whilst Friday & Saturday are our quietest. To avoid disappointment please pre-book parking several days in advance where possible. All parking is subject to availability.
- As good neighbours to our local community in Galmpton, there is no parking allowed in the village or on the lane to Greenway.
- Sadly, we are unable to accommodate vehicles longer than 5 metres - please see our Getting There page for travel alternatives.
- You can only book a car parking space for the days that Greenway is open.
- To help us ensure you have an enjoyable visit, you cannot book parking on the current day. To check for availability please call 01803 842382 between 10am-4pm on weekdays and 10am-1pm on weekends.
- You will need to create a password when booking your parking space online to protect your booking. You can use this password to cancel or modify your online booking.
- Please make a note of the reference number you receive when making a booking - this is your confirmation that the space has been successfully reserved. This will also be emailed to you if you enter an email address.
- Please try to arrive as close to your allocated time slot as possible, and be aware that if you arrive early you will have to wait for your parking space to become free at the time you had booked it for. Similarly, please ensure you vacate your parking space by the end of your allocated time, as other visitors will have booked that space.